Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thank You Everyone

.
I want to take some time to say thank you to all who visited my humble little weblog this year. Though I have other writing I worked hard to accomplish, one goal for 2008 was to further build my presence as a writer online [both here and at Soul Echoes~Quill of the Heart], and to keep this blog active and up to date.
.
My health issues kept me from completing a great deal of what I'd set out to do, but I'm learning from this experience. The Draft Folder still holds tidbits that have yet to see the digital light of virtual day. I've also mentioned a time or three, I continue to maintain a word.doc file for blog pending entries. And, I remain hopeful that I'm not merely talking to myself.
.
I view this blog as my journey as a writer. And I can only trust that one day, someone else may find some inspiration in my efforts; some humor to brighten their day; wisdom or source of information they may otherwise not have found. Not everyone ventures to leave a comment, and others will never return. But to those who do or will, I say thank you for finding your way to my thoughts, my words, my rants and ramblings, and to my echoes.
.
Though there is much strife in the world today, may those who found their way here know much peace and joy in the coming year.
You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough. You must want it with an exuberance that erupts through the skin and joins the energy that created the world.
~Sheila Graham
Many blessings to you all

No comments: