Monday, December 15, 2008

Blogger.com Reading List

Photobucket ...Today I thought I would comment on how much I'm enjoying the relatively new feature on Blogger, Blogs I'm Following. The feature allows us the ability to add any blog, regardless the service, i.e., Wordpress, Quick Blogcast (GoDaddy), etc., [you get the picture], and it provides a list of daily updates of all the blogs I'm interested in following. Every morning I simply review the Dashboard and see who's updated. This is quite handy, what with my struggle with memory lapses. After the holidays I'll spend a little more time and add to my current list.
.
I looked out of the studio office window one afternoon last week, to check on the birds, and was so pleased to find one of my neighbors added a brand new feeder to the humble little pine out front. How sweet! I've yet to determine exactly who it is [this is a four unit building], but I will extend my gratitude, for their joining in the cause, as soon as they are discovered.
.
Over the weekend, I put a hold on the pending Quill of the Heart update. The subject matter is somewhat heavy, and I gave thought to its not being appropriate to the season. So. I've decided to leave, How Will You Live, until after the first of the year. Also, I spent a couple of days updating my Pearls of Wisdom website and will spend tomorrow collecting the quotes for the Winter/Holiday update. You can check out the four new videos added to Pearls of Turtle Island.
.
That's it for today. I'm trying to get some things done around here like: clean the kitchen; pack away the Autumn decorations; pull out the ones for Christmas; and start a load or two of laundry. Drafting out this post is merely me, taking a break. So! Since I know I'm not going to accomplish all of the above yet today, I'm off to do what I can get done.
.
Blessings

No comments: