Saturday, October 3, 2009

Studios Magazine's Virtual Open Studio Event

UPDATING NEW PHOTOS AS WE SPEAK .......
.
Preparing for this event has proved quite the challenge for me. I so wanted my first line here to read: Welcome to HeartSong Studio. In stead, I'm making a excuse; albeit a temporary one.
.
Shooting indoors, with my little Nikon 6.0 Coolpix, is proving difficult. I do not have the best lighting, and after having shot some 50 images, the simplest thing to have considered, I did not remember to do. I forgot to turn off my Time/Date stamp. Just one item that never made it onto the list of things I need to do. I rightfully [and quite frustratingly!] plead Brainfog. A major side effect of NSAIDs and Fibromyalgia. .


So, I'm in the process of reshooting, and will return shortly with my portion of the Tour.

In the meantime, here is my Lucy napping during yesterday's shoot.

.
Thank you for your patience.

Blessings

2 comments:

virtuallori said...

I'm already jealous of your mannequin, even with the brainfoggy timestamp. :-)

HeartSong Studio said...

Bless your heart, THANK YOU!!!!

I trust I won't disappoint.