Thursday, March 19, 2009

New to the RESOURCE & Favorite Sites Lists

.
I want to post another quick update regarding a few recent side bar additions to my RESOURCE list; all found while following Twitter.
.
Today's additions comes via Linda Jo Hutchinson's Twitter link to: 101 Essential Resources For Freelancers. From there I found: Social Media Starter Moves for Freelancers. Both are excellent must-read pieces. Needless to say I subscribed to Mr. Brogan's community and social media newsletter and I've bookmarked his site for further reference! And, there is still so much to review from the initial 'essentials' list.
.
Yesterday's additional link came from Devon Ellington's Twitter update, and where I found her article @ Scruffy Dog Review: Where's the Work? I plan on visiting the boards she shared, sometime early next week.
.
I also added a link to Suzanne Lieurance's: The Working Writer's Coach; an excellent resource for tips for writers at any stage. See Your Professional Writers' Resume.
.
My Favorite Sites list also has a few new links; two of which are: Nathan Bransford Literary Agent, and Alan Rinzler's The Book Deal. Both found via Lea Schizas. Check out her new header @ The Writing Jungle. [And thank you again, Lea, for lending a kind ear yesterday. It helped to keep things in perspective!]
.
More soon. I've got to go for now. The new stronger NSAIDs have me feeling quite exhausted.
.
Blessings

No comments: