Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Must Read Draw

Writing Tip of the Day, August 9, 2008
Pour thoughtful work and energy into a "must-read"
title which draws readers (and editors).
.
I love this tip!
.
There's a little titty I want to update to Quill of the Heart, but I haven't worked out a better title than: The Power of that Little Button Labeled "Mute." Oooo! How about: The Power of Mute? Yes! I LIKE it. Look for the reasoning behind that revelation soon.
.
In the meantime, though I equate this tip largely to Journalism and today's bloggers, I am likely to pass up what might be a good, or even great, informative read if the heading doesn't grab my attention. But, the right title can stir one's imagination and have the power to draw us into any given Chapter One or The Best Short Story You're Ever Likely to Read.
.
There's an almost unexplainable satisfaction when those few select words come to the forefront and are ready to be delivered upon the masses. Is anyone curious enough to find out why I've recently considered the Mute button so important? Or, for that matter, the reason behind what drove me to write about it in the first place? Well, that's another post for another blog.
.

No comments: