Thursday, November 5, 2009

A 5K Day

NANOSTATS: 5029 words

.
Yay! Though the breakdown of 50,000 words into 30 days means I should have, at very least, a little over 8300 words by today, I am quite happy that I made it to 5000.

But. This is Day Five and I should really want to be ahead of those daily goals so when Life decides to get in the way I won't feel so far behind. Yeah, well-- Life tripped me up before I even started. But. I've plenty of time to gain ground.

I finished up the Prologue and keyed out Chapter Eight ~ Allied Forces, which needs a definite boost. The gist of the storyline is there, but the required depth is not. For now though, I'm moving ahead and currently working on Chapter Nine ~ The Sound Check.
.
This one's going to keep me busy for the next day or so. And I need to look for some old research notes, which I believe are in a box in the bedroom. Time to retreive some wayward files.
.
That's it for me today. I need to get my back out of this chair and my legs up as well.
.
Blessings

1 comment:

Pam said...

Sorry it's taken me soooo long, but I just wanted to pop in and thank you for visiting my blog and becoming a follower.
Have read some of your writings and enjoyed them. You write well. :o)