Monday, September 28, 2009

Interweave's Cloth, Paper, Scissors Open Studios Event

Okaaay! So- I found the following Twitter post from @InterweaveNews:
Attn all crafters/artists w/blogs: You're invited to participate in Studios mag virtual Open Studio Event Sat Oct. 3! http://bit.ly/pexRa
I've shared only a few images of my studio office, so look for a few more on Saturday, October 3rd. It may get a bit messy in here, at times, but it's my favorite room.
.
I'll shoot a video, but I'm not quite sure about getting it embedded here; or anywhere else for that matter. BUT, this is the perfect opportunity to give it a good go.
.
Check back on Saturday, this coming weekend, for stills [at very least] or a video! [Not making any promises there!]
.
This should be fun. .[Click on magazine cover for event details.]
.
In the meantime, here's a look and my latest project. This is my hand-dyed [coffee-dyed] vintage lace pin cushion.
.
There's a strip of hook and loop tape that afixes it to the base of my Viking sewing machine.
.
I have a little bit more of the same vintage lace to do a free-standing cushion. The coffee-dyed swatch came out quite lovely! I simply opted to stay with the ecru for mine.
.
Blessings

No comments: